How do you spell responce or response?
The main difference between Responce and Response is that the Responce is misspelled and The act of responding or replying; reply: as, to speak in response to a question. An answer or reply, or something in the nature of an answer or reply.
What’s the difference between response and response?
1 Answer. Respond is a verb. “Please respond to my question.” Response is a noun.
What is the meaning of riposte?
1 : a fencer’s quick return thrust following a parry. 2 : a retaliatory verbal sally : retort.
What respond means?
1 : to say something in return : make an answer respond to criticism. 2a : to react in response responded to a call for help. b : to show favorable reaction respond to surgery. 3 : to be answerable respond in damages.
How do you reply to a message?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- On the bottom, tap Chat or Rooms.
- Open a chat message or a room.
- If you’re in a room, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. You can customize a suggested message before you send it.
- Tap Send .
How do you use respond?
- respond (to somebody/something) (with something) She never responded to my letter.
- + speech “I’m not sure,” she responded.
- respond that… When asked about the company’s future, the director responded that he remained optimistic.
What is an example of a response?
What is a response? Response: how the organism reacts to a stimulus and results in a change in behavior. (It is a fancy way of saying “effect”.) Example: Getting a drink when you are thirsty.
Does answer mean reply?
1. Answer, rejoinder, reply, response, retort all mean words used to meet a question, remark, charge, etc. An answer is a return remark: an answer giving the desired information. A rejoinder is a quick, usually clever answer or remark made in reply to another’s comment, not to a question.
What is answer in one word?
1. Answer, rejoinder, reply, response, retort all mean words used to meet a question, remark, charge, etc. An answer is a return remark: an answer giving the desired information.
Is it correct to say reply back?
It is redundant to say “reply back” since “reply” implies “back” so the phrase is wrong. It is typically used by new learners of English or people whose education has not been very good in English.